What is it about?
- Taking Responsibility: You are responsible for the Customer Application Project from Acquisition until Project Closure. You are in close contact with our customers. You plan all actions and track them according to project schedule.
- Shape The Future: You are coordinating different functions in the project team and report frequently to project steering committee.
- Communication: You align the internal interface to one team. You are the window person to our customers and internal stakeholders.
- Coordination: You present the project targets (time, cost, budget & profit) to internal / external stakeholders and track the project targets carefully.
What are we looking for?
- Personality: initiative, with very good communication & networking skills, creative problem-solving skills
- Workstyle: structured, independent, solution driven and self-responsible
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, fluent English on C1 level
- Experience: 3 or more years of experience in Project Management in automotive industry
What are we offering?
- Attractive financial evaluation
- Investment in education, training and development – internships abroad, professional training, language courses, soft skills, etc.
- Housing support (Rent contribution 5.000, -CZK / month)
- Interest-free loans for housing up to 200,000, -CZK
- 13th salary (60-160% of your average wage based on length of employment in the company)
- Quarterly and annual bonus
- Bonus for meeting the working time 15,000, -CZK / year
- Cafeteria 9.500, -CZK / year
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours, reduced working hours 37.5 hours / week, possibility of partial home office
- Retirement insurance contribution 1.000, -CZK / month
- Free travel insurance for business and private travels
- Company kindergarten
- České Budějovice